Pumpkin Patch Field Trip
Your school class or a group of 10+ people is invited to schedule a field trip to our Pumpkin Patch in Burson. The Patch will be open for field trips.
Call (209) 772-2700 to schedule your field trip. Our tour is both FUN and EDUCATIONAL and includes the following:
- Hay ride through the pumpkin field
- A visit to our Petting Corral with goats, sheep, donkeys, horses, calves, chickens, and peacocks
- Watch the Award Winning 20 minute video “The Pumpkin Circle” that tells the story of the cycle of nature unfolding in a backyard pumpkin patch. Narrated by Danny Glover with music by George Winston http://www.pumpkincircle.com
- Play on the Tire Pyramid
- Get lost in the Hay Bale Maze
- Enjoy juice and snack
- Bounce House and Huge Slide
The fee which includes all the activities and a pumpkin is $9.00. One classroom teacher and one parent helper per 25 students are free. A 10% deposit will hold your scheduled time, and the balance is due upon arrival at the farm. Most importantly all children and adults are required to HAVE FUN!
Join our Scarecrow Contest too. It’s open to schools, groups, businesses, or individuals.
Challenge other classrooms to a friendly competition!
We look forward to “Harvesting Memories” with you!!
Field Trip Flyer (pdf file to print and handout)
Pumpkin Patch is located 1.4 miles south of Highway 12 on Burson Road and Carol Lane
5059 Carol Lane, Valley Springs, CA 95225
See our Map for more information