We are Welcoming Guests back to Dodasa Ranch. We are lucky to be an open air venue with lots of space for guests to distance and roam. We are committed to the safety of all who visit us at the ranch so we have implemented safety precautions to insure the health of guests visiting the ranch.
Numerous initiatives are in effect to address health and safety concerns.
1. Social Distancing practices are in effect
2. Masks or shields are required for team members and encouragedfor guests depending upon distancing and the nature of the service interaction
3. Please provide masks for your guests
4. Increased hand washing for all
5. Staff are screened for above-normal body temperatures before each shift
6. Additional sanitizing stations are in use for team members and guests throughout the ranch along with signage to remind guests to wash hands.
7. Updated operating procedures to honor social spacing for activities and meals
8. Employee education for health and safety protocols
9. The ranch will perform pre-work health screens for staff before each shift.
10.Guests are encouraged to social distance prior to and after arrival.
11. Guests and staff with COVID-19 symptoms are not allowed to visit the ranch.
12. The ranch will immediately address situations where guests or staff experience COVID-19 symptoms while at the ranch.
Your safety while eating meals here at the ranch is important to us.
Meal Service will be monitored by our staff to ensure proper distancing.
Food will be plated by our staff who will be wearing protective face shields/coverings and gloves.
For breakfast and lunch, individually wrapped items, prepared in our commercial kitchen, will be available for guests to choose from.
Individual drink options will also be available.
No keg beer will be served at this time and wine will be poured by our staff
Your safety while at the ranch has never been more important to our housekeeping staff and they are doing an amazing job evaluating and elevating standards for your stay.
1. This includes more aggressive cleaning techniques that include regular disinfecting with sanitizing cleaning products
2. Frequent and regular cleaning of restrooms and public areas with an emphasis on high volume touchpoints, such as doorknobs and restroom fixtures
3. Cabins will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before your arrival. For 2 night stays our staff will not be entering the units after cleaning, until your departure. Unless there is some sort of emergency. Which will be handled on a case by case basis.
Staff will wear masks and gloves during the moments when social distancing is not possible. We will ask guests to do the same in those rare instances. Out on the ranch or activity, once six feet of distance can be maintained, face masks will not be required.
Covid-19 Industry Guidelines
COVID19 Hotels, Lodging, and Short-Term Rentals Checklist
As of June 12, 2020 Calaveras County has allowed short term lodging to reopen.
We ask that you encourage your guests to abide by the precautions set in place.
Most importantly, if you have guests that may fall into the vulnerable categories, we suggest they take extra precautions to keep themselves safe,
or to stay at home.
And as always, if guests are feeling ill…Please Stay Home!
Together, we can have a safe and happy celebration here at Dodasa Ranch.